Member of the team
Dr Arthur Arnaud
Doctor of Dental Medicine, specialist in Oral Surgery
Doctor of Dental Medicine, specialist in Oral Surgery and member of the Swiss Society for Oral Surgery and Stomatology
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Faculty of Dental Surgery of Bordeaux
- Diploma of specialized studies in Oral Surgery – Paris VII
- 2016 to 2020 – Intern in Oral Surgery at the Paris Hospitals (A.P.H.P)
- 2020 – 2022 – Private practice in Geneva and Morges
- Oral surgery, pre-implant surgery, orthodontic surgery and implantology.
- Semi- or fully guided implant surgery (Straumann), immediate extraction-implantation, All on 4, All on 6.
- Pre-implant bone augmentation techniques ( bone graft)
- Orthodontic surgery (wisdom teeth avulsions, supernumerary teeth, ectopic teeth, frenectomy, corticotomy, dental traction device release and bonding, mini screws, mini plates).
- Benign bone tumours of the jaws.