Member of the team
Dr Aurélie Phan
- Aurélie graduated from Cégep Edouard-Montpetit in Montreal in 2011, and then went on to practice for eight years in Canada before moving to Geneva in 2019.
- With wide-ranging experience and training in holistic dentistry, myofunctional therapy and sleep disorders, Aurélie brings a broad understanding of dentistry to the clinic.
- Her approach is based on active listening, trust and attention to your wellbeing.
- She values teamwork and collaborates with other health practitioners to help prevent oral health problems.
- Working under a frontal magnifying glass, she offers meticulous care with a consistently gentle approach.
- Aurélie is pleased to serve you in French, English or Vietnamese.